Mine & mine alone

cute quotes Pictures, Images and Photos



friend quote Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, April 8, 2010

BETRAY-ED

if not for her,i wouldn't realize that it's been weeks since i've posted anything on my blog

she said she would just click 'close' whenever she saw the words 'Sunrise from a different horizon'

she's hogging on me to post a post

so here i am fulfilling her request

hey,you,u better drop a comment

after all, i posted this for your sake

and she is.....

LIM EENA

a.k.a EENA YOONA

haha

***


you'd be wondering what's all about the title?

yes,that's what i am today

betrayed

by my so-called friends,so-called classmates

somebody stole my tie-pin

and the culprit is my classmate!

i know they're bad

but i never thought they could be bad to that extend

succumbing to stealing a petty tie-pin?

ridiculous you may think

but sad to say again, my classmate/s stole it

and they don't have the guts to own up

obviously,no criminal would admit to their crime

to whoever who stole that tie-pin of mine :

just to remind you

this act is cheap and pathetic

you just proved others right

all the same,

thanks for waking me up and letting me know your true colours

for making me know that i can never put my guard down

this is my last year with you people

and next year we're separating ways

and when we cross paths i might not even remember your name nor your faces

because you made yourself to be oblivious to me

so if someone's to blame,put in on YOU for taking the first step to the end of our friendship~

2 comments:

  1. i sounds like u noe who stole it... hmm, they get pay back, may be sumbody will end up steal theirs... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i suspect is one of them la..in the gang but i don't care dy..coz' of a stupid tie-pin..luckily i have my old wan =P

    ReplyDelete