Mine & mine alone

cute quotes Pictures, Images and Photos



friend quote Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Soshified!


cut my hair on saturday..

really short now..

seriously short
u can see it for yourself right..
my mom said it's nice(of course she did,she jz loves short hair,no idea why)
3 aunties in my church said nice
pn lau said sweet =P
encik jamil n encik akibi said nice xP
some friends liked it,some didn't
i know dhayaa n naveen loathed it
they prefered my long hair..huhu
i miss my hair too T.T
i don't think everyone who said it was nice actually thought it was nice
maybe i'm thinking too much,but i have a feeling they only say dat to please me..
you can't blame me for thinking,can you?
the world is just too convoluted and complicated these days you can never really understand a person
lots of people say things they don't mean..
well,who cares anyway?i don't
haha..it's not worth cracking my head 24/7 to guess whether people tell the truth or not
i choose to believe!xP
anyway,i am totally soshified and i've spread the virus to nic,eena,nana n andrew!
heh,i'm good huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment