Mine & mine alone

cute quotes Pictures, Images and Photos



friend quote Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Perfect Couldn't Keep This Love Alive..

The gentle,soothing air of spring

In abundance the flowers blossomed

So did my love for you

If I knew it was only my wishful thinking

That our love would be everlasting


As summer hailed

To control our rage we failed

The moment I said I hated you

It was a mistake done irreversible

That dimmed the bright,shining rays of sun


Watching the autumn petals fall

Longing hopingly for your call

When the last leaf dropped

I knew you were not mine to hold

Not mine to keep

A cut spread across my heart

To see you from afar

All I could do was to pray for your happiness


The white,pure snow of winter

Calmed my heart

Covered the scars

But sooon it melted away

Even perfect couldn't keep this love alive.


NOTE:You're smitten by this post and you know it.You want to give it a 'hot' or 'simply the best' so just go ahead.A single click couldn't hurt.I need some praise and credits too.gagaga
muacks

No comments:

Post a Comment