Mine & mine alone

cute quotes Pictures, Images and Photos



friend quote Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another CNY..

CNY's over...

let me reminisce what happened in taiping

hmm,well..obviously i went there to celebrate cny..

the reunion meals?

did not feel like one..only some of my relatives were there..we sat at separate tables because 1 table is too small..not enough to fit everyone..i think i barely spoke when i ate..i was rushing to finish eating for...???i dunno..just didn't feel like siting at the table too long...

taiping's seriously a bore..no computer,no internet,no tennis,not even a proper network coverage to get my sms-es through..arghh!!lame...

my jie told me to enjoy the nature and greens there,but too bad..i'm not that into mother nature..sorry to say..

okok,not like my cny suck that badly..thank God i had my cuz,aunty,uncles etc. to make things better..

i watched 2 awesome movies..14 blades & 72 tenants of prosperity..14 blades is rated 18-sg but me n my underaged cuz got in..haha..altogether,the tickets cost rm160..lolz..XP

ooh,i gambled too..cards and MAHJONG!!!i'm totally addicted to mahjong....but so sad,lost about rm30 T.T

had a good time laughing too until stomach ache :P..me n my bro created new gambling games..too bored with the old traditional ones..haha..=)

now i'm back!

exam's next tuesday..good luck grace..

No comments:

Post a Comment